Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mama mia!



Anxiety kicks in & say hello to the butterflies. hehe, pakan =p  Yesterday countdown was 2 weeks to our Nikah date and today its minus 13 days. Yayy!I must say the stress started to level up again after the invitation cards unfortunate event. 

I did mentioned that im ready to get married last week kan, apparent im not ready yet when i made that statement. Now, Alhamdulillah we both just completed our Pre-Marriage Course last Monday. Then, i'm all ready and set for a Nikah, insyaAllah.

I would like to say thank you to all for the DOAs and for those wont be able to attend the wedding and sent their apologies - esp those yg due kan labour, Mudahan u guys murah beranak aminnn. I have 5 colleagues due on my wedding week, so double the celebration eh. Im excited for the wedding & u guys excited for the babies. hehe.

Alhamdulillah, I have completed 7 hantaran so far with minumum money spent on deco. Plus, we have our own gangsa - so i made used of it and save more kachings on rent charges =) 

I have few more other minor tasks to complete this week:
- meet up with the photogs.
- lunch out with the girls.
- fitting for nikah, berbedak & sanding bajus, all ready for collection by 5 march, insyaAllah.
- hunting for nikah + sanding shoes (i have them already, the simple ones but i wanted yg bling2. hehe)
- facial treatment + sauna + pedi + medi (basically pampering & treat myself. hehe)
- hair treatment

& date with the pengangun starts on wednesday night =)

Happy Weekend!

- Live. Love.Laugh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment