Saturday, October 16, 2010

Managing your budget

To start off with the wedding prep - a friend suggested to get lots of colour pencils, markers, colourful papers and a fancy file. Why a fancy file you say? To keep you excited every time you flip into those pages ofcos. 

A wise advise indeed! No bride-to-be would start her wedding prep with cash in her hand or drafting and sketching wedding gowns. They all started with a piece of paper. Some used fancy color papers to be more creative.

I started scribbling on a piece of white paper, an endless lists of the needs and wants of a bride on her wedding day. I even started sketching my dream of a fairy tale wedding gown with a matching cinderella shoe, my wedding stage/throne and of cos a wedding cakes. 


Will start by surveying the varieties and the prices range available in the market, then might select the best option that suits our budget, hows that for a start?


Oh btw, if you are thinking where and how to start your wedding preps, this link might be a good start. I had my own lists and "things to do" before i found this, i could save ALOT of time if i've known this earlier. It took me 2 days to compiled my own lists. hehe. I have more details on what needs to be done for a bruneian wedding. If you guys want a copy of my lists, drop me an email! =)


Live. Love.Laugh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment