Monday, October 25, 2010

Beads, Chiffons & Laces

Hi Lovelies~ 

I didnt managed to post an entry during the weekend, was quite busy with family gathering and all. I love family gathering as much as i love weddings and barbeques too =D

So, i googled to check on the nikah dress to get some ideas on how my nikah dress would be. I've always imagine myself in a pure white chiffon with light beads. I love simplicity! For sharing fun, here's some of the designs that found while googling and i love love love!

lovely isnt it. lawa berabis! My Top 5 so far. 

simple yet elegant - beading at the neckline and wrist. Another Top 5

sweet and simple


wedding gown by weddinginspirasi.com

credits to mukhrizlatif.net

loving this - one of the top 5.

dress by aaliyah asmara

by lyndarahim.com, definitely in my Top 5 list =D

 - Live. Love.Laugh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment