Thursday, November 4, 2010

How can you not love this??

Im still on a quest to search for my pelamin. I have few choices in my mind and im still deciding on which to choose. We had an appointment with the wedding planner and i have yet to give him the green light to select the colour for me. Wish me luck! =D



credits to weddingku.com

Last week, the fiance & I went out to survey our wedding band. He refused to get his engagement ring during our engagement, so we agreed that we will exchange our wedding band instead. We planned to get the similar design for our wedding band, but somehow i went for something different. hehe! sorry sayang. his choice was too man-ish for me.

I always preferred to get a simple ring with some blings, and something different than my engagement and 'pembuka mulut' rings. I had yellow gold for pembuka mulut and white gold for the engagement. I decided to get something that suits my engagement ring. I noticed once a person got married, they stopped wearing their their engagement ring. For me mcm sayang jua nda bepakai atu, thus the decision were made, we opt for practical so that i can wear both rings nanti =) 

Will continue to hunt for the perfect wedding band this week and some accessories for the room too. The contractor just started the construction for my room last tuesday, so i'm starting my part soon too! I've chosen the wallpaper already but i havent got them order yet. still deciding on the colour of the room to get the contrast colour. the fiance suggested to get 2 coloured tone and wanted a cozy room. he also had a special request to have an area 'utk main game and liat bula'. hehe. I'll share some of the wallpapers choice in my next entry, till then stay tune! 

Will update u guys soon! *excited!excited! excited!=D

 - Live. Love.Laugh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment