Thursday, January 6, 2011

64 days and counting..

I've been neglecting this blog for more than a month now. eh wait, I have do have 3 entries sitting on my draft post, waiting to be posted. i havent done that cos most of the story putus ditengah jalan. hehe.


Hello beautiful brides to be & A Happy New year to all!


May Allah bless us good health, unconditional love and rezeki with more years to come. Aminnn =)


December has been a was a hectic month i'd say. Minus the very short vacation lah (one of the many reasons that i didnt update any post here =))  I managed to buy some flowers for hantaran and room decoration though. Yet, menyasal nda membali byk hari atu coz mcm sikit kejadian nya. So, insyaAllah will fly of over the weekend to get more flowers for the hantaran, insyaAllah. Mudah2 murah rezeki, aminn..


Aside from having too many meeting this week (awuu, iatah bah ah baru jua 1st week of January 2011), we have settle our sanding baju last Monday and pelaminan just last night. 


Wedding invitations will be completed insyaAllah in next 2 weeks and my buah tangan arrangement done udah this morning. Went to book for kursus nikah today and seriously, 1 sejam bah nunggu alum urg nya timbul2. Nasib jua kerusi tungu yg nyaman, mun nda ngusut eh olehnya. 


I've also got confirmation on my customized wardrobes and bed set. Bought my mattress separately and paid 80% of it udah. 20% balance upon delivery.


I've also selected my wallpaper but havent decide on the curtains yet. kajap mau light lace curtains, kajap mau blackout curtains. decision. decision.


The room is still empty - chandelier, tv and aircon saja bru ada.


And now, im out of ideas udah to cont my story. hehe. Will leave you guys with this amazing video. Credit to CST. I loveeee her pelaminn, esp yg byk bunga gantung2 atu =)


Click here to watch the video!


Be back soon =D


- Live. Love.Laugh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment